Shared a room with a friend to attend a seminar nearby. Easy to book in and the hotel is pretty with clusters of rooms on two floors surrounding courtyards with cacti. Very South-Western!. Our room was large, light and comfortable with rustic wooden ceiling. Wonderful beds. There was a make-up area with a large mirror outside the bathroom which was very helpful with 2 women trying to get ready for an early morning meeting. Large closet and wet bar. However, the bathroom was pretty dated and rather small. The lighting in both the room and the bathroom was poor which made make-up a challenge. We had supper in the restaurant when we arrived - it was OK. We had one breakfast in hotel - dreadful - the eggs tasted like institutional food, hardly any fruit, just melon and canned pineapple and the coffee wasn't good. My advice: enjoy the hotel but find a nearby Starbucks for breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from downtown Scottsdale, Arizona and twelve miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley – Scottsdale offers a warm welcome and a comfortable stay, in tranquil surroundings. Relax and recharge in our beautifully landscaped property, surrounded by lavish courtyards, cactus and tropical palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Doubletree Scottsdale
- DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale Arizona