It was a nice hotel and the people working there were great. Personally, I didn't like that it's so huge and you're far from the front desk and business center. We also had a problem with our cold water never getting cold and even tho people looked at it, it was never fixed. Better than no hot water tho and we were given some of those delicious choc. chip cookies to make up for it. We did walk to Old Scottsdale one nite but there wasn't much in the immediate area. Then again, Phoenix means driving everywhere so that's probably the least of anyone's concerns. There was one other small problem that I can't remember, and it was way too cold to use the pool, but it was a nice place and we got an amazing deal on Priceline, so can't complain too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from downtown Scottsdale, Arizona and twelve miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley – Scottsdale offers a warm welcome and a comfortable stay, in tranquil surroundings. Relax and recharge in our beautifully landscaped property, surrounded by lavish courtyards, cactus and tropical palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Doubletree Scottsdale
- DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale Arizona