We were really impressed with this resort! We stayed in a one bedroom unit with a full kitchen and had plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children. The bedroom was enormous, as was the washroom. The kitchen was fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans and cutlery. We were provided with dishwasher and laundry detergent which was very helpful. We had requested a room in a quiet location and it was lovely to sit out on our balcony in the mornings and evenings enjoying the heat in peace.
Our whole family loved the pool area. The temperatures were around 105 to 110 during our stay so the unheated/cool pool was delightful. It would not be so delightful during cooler times of the year but not sure if they heat the pool in the winter. There were plenty of loungers by the pool even though the resort was quite busy. We never had trouble finding a place to sit and the pool is very large so my kids found their own section and jumped in and swam for hours at a time. Bring your own floating toys (though they are also for sale in the gift shop). We enjoyed the "dive-in" movie on Saturday night with popcorn for sale. We had lunch at the pool bar one day and the food was very good. One thing that was a surprise was the large playground area available - one extra plus for families.
This is a timeshare resort which we had booked as a hotel. There were a couple of requests for us to meet with a consierge about the timeshare options. They did not pressure us so that was fine.
There were plenty of grocery stores and restaurants nearby - it was convenient to many services. You will need a car in this city.
We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Phoenix. The service and amenities were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinct beauty of the Sonoran Desert paints a picturesque backdrop for this family-friendly resort. Just moments from the area’s finest shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation, here is the perfect vantage point to make the most of your Scottsdale getaway. And when it’s time to relax, take comfort in the amenities right outside your villa door. Sheraton Desert Oasis has two types of villas, as detailed below. One-Bedroom Villa (approx. 500 square feet): Take in tranquil courtyard or resort views from a One-Bedroom Villa’s private balcony or patio, which is furnished with a table and chairs. Inside, gather on the living area’s sofa bed while watching the flat screen TV with a DVD player or listening to the Bose® Wave® stereo. Wireless High Speed Internet Access is complimentary. Nearby, a kitchenette is well equipped with a convection microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, countertop appliances, and dinnerware. A dining table seats four. A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience. The separate bedroom features a king-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience for a good night’s sleep, as well as a second flat screen TV. Prepare for the day ahead in the bathroom, which includes a combination bathtub/shower and Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities. One-Bedroom Premium Villa (approx. 790 square feet): Each One-Bedroom Premium Villa boasts a private balcony or patio, accessible from the living area and the bedroom. Kick back on the outdoor furniture while admiring courtyard or resort views. Inside, gather on the sofa bed as the gas fireplace warms the living room. An entertainment center comprises a flat screen TV, a DVD player, and a Bose® Wave® stereo. Wireless High Speed Internet Access is complimentary. Nearby, a kitchen is fully equipped with a range, an oven, a microwave, a full-size refrigerator, a dishwasher, countertop appliances, and dinnerware. Host a gathering of up to four people at the dining table, which is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar with seating for two. A washer and dryer are also provided for your convenience. In the separate bedroom, light up the fireplace, relax in the whirlpool tub, and watch a movie on the second flat screen TV. A king-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience promises a good night’s sleep. Prepare for the day ahead in the bathroom, which includes a walk-in shower and Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Desert Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- Sheraton Hotel Scottsdale
- Sheraton Resort Scottsdale
- Sheraton Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Sheraton
- Desert Oasis Scottsdale
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Scottsdale, Arizona