“Stumblig into goodness!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Galt, California
“Stumblig into goodness!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Very nice spot to eat, clean, friendly good service and very good food. Not too pricey, and a varied menu. Definitely will return!!

• Visited March 2014

Chandler, Arizona
“Handmade burger really hit the spot!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We were looking for a good burger, spun the wheel on Urban Spoon, and ended up at David's. What a terrific find!

The burgers were handmade, cooked perfectly and a bit of a mess to eat, just like they should be. What a nice change from mass produced frozen burgers that you get in most restaurants.

The guacamole burger caught my eye, and was delicious. My companion had the David's burger, which was a cheeseburger without anything special added. There were a number of different burgers on the menu, plus a selection of Mexican entrees.

The price is right - our lunch for two came to $20 before tip.

We weren't looking for anything fancy, just a good meal at a good price, and that's what we got. The portion was good without being too much, and we left satisfied.

I'd definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
Branson
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I'm not a huge burger fan, but it was on the maps that are passed out downtown, I was close and hungry! Glad I stopped, I think it's the BESt burger I've ever had(Texas-bacon, BBQ, onion rings). Great service, would for sure go back.

Chicago, Illinois
“Very Poor Service -Fair Food”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

We were visiting friends in Arizona and the four of us went to old town Scottsdale for the afternoon. Stopped in at David's about 1:45 on a Monday.There was only one or two other table inside with patrons. We ordered our drinks- 2 waters, one coke and one chocolate malt. When the waters and coke were served the waiter said it would be a few more minutes for the malt. We placed our lunch order. 20 minutes or so later we were served our burgers. The waiter said there were a lot of Shake orders and it would be a few more minutes. We asked for silverware and napkins, and mustard. After waiting a while, I finally went and took silverware and napkins off other tables.. Waited longer and searched out mustard for my friend. Finally 30 minutes after placing the malt order, after we were all done with our lunch, my husband was served a chocolate shake not malt.

After reading some of the previous reviews I really can't believe we ate at the same place. The food was fair at best. Thin well done burgers. And really some of the worse service I have ever experienced!

Visited February 2014
“Best hamburger ever!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This was the best hamburger I ever had! Great setting and great people.
The prices are very fair.
A must stop if in old town Scottsdale.