Scottsdale Villa Mirage
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsdiamond resortstime sharesales presentationactivity centerstudio unitdiamond ownersno elevatortennis courtsfull kitchenhigh pressurethird floorsales personwasher dryerpool areahot tubquiet locationthe loop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is my timeshare home, but it was my first time staying at Villa Mirage. We had a studio. The layout was great for us, and everything we needed for the kitchen was there. Lots of storage, which was a surprise. Location was very good. We were disappointed by the lack of a view, as we looked over the parking lot. The exercise room was so-so. I never could get the sauna to work, which was disappointing, although I never reported it. After I found food and drink cups in there several times, I really didn't want to use it anyway. It just didn't feel clean to me.For people who like games by the pool, it is a plus for them. I really like to nap by the pool, so it was more of a distraction for me. Hot tubs were nice, especially the ones away from the pool. Nice having the washers and driers, but I heard complaints about the driers. I have to admit, I gave up trying to get my things dry after a couple of cycles. Overall, it was fine, but certainly not luxurious. Should be noted there are no elevators, but they will help take your luggage up when checking in, if you want to wait.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
diamondresorts, Manager at Scottsdale Villa Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for your review. We were extremely delighted whenever we receive feedback from our valued owners and members! We are equally disappointed that your stay with us did not fully measure up to your expectations and that the lack of scenic views from your unit had a negative impact on your stay. We are sorry that the resorts positioning prevents us from being able to offer views to every guest of the resort however, we are happy to take into consideration your specific view requests when notified ahead of time (subject to availability). Nevertheless, we sincerely apologize for any displeasure this may have caused. We hope that we will have another opportunity to see you again soon for a more enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was our first trip to Scottsdale, and I booked through Diamond Resorts. This makes it hard to compare whether it was a good deal in terms of people who pay for their rooms, but in terms of our points, it was an awesome deal. We found everything about the Villa Mirage appealing. The room, while a lock-off (like a hotel room) was a nice size with plenty of storage. (There is a large linen type closet in the bathroom that I didn't initially see.) Everything was clean and updated, and the staff was super friendly. There are loads of activities, and someone even came around to the pool passing out ice pops on a hot day. There is free coffee and tea 24/7, and many amenities, such as an adult only hot tub, fire pit, bar-b-ques, etc. The one bedroom units have washers and dryers right in the units, but there is free laundry facilities (they will even give you the detergent) in the complex. Vacation clubs do not offer daily cleaning (usually once/week), so this was something we knew about. When I requested a few extra towels they were brought up immediately, and when we asked the front desk to light the fire pit, the man was there before I got down to it. Can't say enough about positive things about this resort.

Room Tip: No elevator, as previously noted by others, so be aware if you have mobility problems. We requested the second floor. Not too much of a view from our room, but it was still nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carole0113
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My stay was really relaxing and I had a wonderful time. The food at the cafe was wonderful. But the supervisor at the cafe was a little rude. She had attitude with me,other customers and other workers. Other that that my stay was awesome and I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Makayla_rose88
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We spent a week at the Scottsdale Villa Mirage. We stayed in a studio. The accomodations were terrific, clean, spacious. The resort has a wonderful pool, and activity center. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Took part in a yoga class...wonderful! Location is great just off 101 and Scottsdale Blvd. we would highly recommend a stay here!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
diamondresorts, Manager at Scottsdale Villa Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

We are so happy to hear that our guests enjoy having activities at the resort. Feedback is always welcome because we want to provide activities that cater to our guests’ wants and needs. Our accommodations and resort amenities, and around the clock team members available for assistance, offer a perfect getaway to guests of all ages. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to your return to Scottsdale Villa Mirage!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Our family truly enjoyed the extended weekend we took at the Villa Mirage. There are so many things to do in the Scottsdale area, we didn't have enough time to explore all our opportunities. From a Frank Lloyd Wright home tour, Musical Instrument Museum, Downtown art shows and shopping, zoo, hiking, etc., there was so much to do.
The resort amenities offered quite a bit of family fun, too. We will be returning!

Stayed: February 2014