“Love the shakshukah”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2014

They make a shakshukah with eggplant and Feta that is excellent, a favorite of mine. The owner is friendly, service fast.

1  Thank Stuart Z

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Ended up here by chance. It was a pleasant surprise. Title says it all. Really good food and very friendly staff. Forget pita jungle, this is where we from now on.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

What a breath of fresh air -- a kosher restaurant that looks nice, has friendly service and serves really good food! Delicious gourmet pizza, creative salads, and tasty macaroni and cheese! We were in Scottsdale for a short visit, and went to this restaurant twice. I wish we could stay longer so we could sample more items on the menu!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

You might not expect fish at a dairy restaurant, but we sampled both the Moroccan (chick peas, couscous, and tomato sauce) and Black and White (sesame and poppy crusted) salmon. Both outstanding, and generous portions for $18. Tasty tabouli, with an unusual, grainy texture. Very good salads, too. It's also a bakery, so lots of sweet temptations.
Many Kosher restaurants get away with mediocre food, because their core clientele has relatively few options. Not Mozart Café - it is an excellent restaurant for those who don't require meat options.
The plain décor might look a bit downscale, but it is typically Israeli - you're there for the food, and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We chose this restaurant based on the reviews on TA and what a wonderful meal we had. I actually didn't think my husband would enjoy it because it's vegetarian Mediterranean but to our shock he really wanted to go back again during our stay (we didn't get to). My husband had an iced tea and the pasta with alfredo sauce, I had a strawberry lemonade based on the reviews on this site, the sesame and poppy seed salmon with lemon sauce and we shared their zucchini fritters (a must try). Even my veggie hating husband loved the zucchini fritters...they were very good. They also have a salad that is very minimal but oh so tasty. We also ordered a couple loaves of challah to take back with us to Dallas and they were pretty good as well. I actually didn't use one of the loafs until about 10 days later and I just had it wrapped in the original bag and it was still as fresh as when we bought it.