We had a quick layover stay. We were driving through and got in at 2am and needed to be on the road by 4pm the same day. Check in was easy and the staff was very helpful in getting us and our bags to our room. Our room was a nice 1 bedroom suite overlooking the lazy river and water slide.
The following morning we went to the Club Lounge on the 9th floor and had a nice breakfast. We then went down to the pool to take our 2 1/2 year old daughter swimming. They had a great zero entry pool and splash area that she just loved.
After a couple of hours of swimming we had lunch at the pub on the 1st floor. The prices were very reasonable and the food was perfectly prepared and fresh.
All in all this was a GREAT stay! This is exactly what I expect from a Westin Property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This inspiring retreat, located in the heart of "new" Scottsdale, will fill you with a sense of old Arizona and delight you with a fresh, modern destination. From family vacations to business meetings, weddings or just a restful getaway, discover our premier Scottsdale resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Kierland Hotel Scottsdale
- Westin Kierland Resort
- Westin Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Westin
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona