The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
US$82
US$202
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$215
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$190
  • Pool
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$220
US$183
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
Hilton.com
US$312
  • Pool
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$131
2,623 results
All reviewslazy rivergolf coursedessert bardeseo restaurantadult poolflow rideradventure poolfire pitheavenly bedbagpipe playeroutdoor mallkierland resortlight showfamily poolpool areascottsdale quarterevery evening
Reviewed 14 January 2011

We decided to stay at the Westin after having it recommended by my husbands brother, it turns out that as we get there we have to wait in line and upon check in had the worst treatment I have encountered in my entire life, we had a young lady by the name of "Sam" check us in she expressed a great deal of frustration and dislike, all we had done was inquire to check in early if available and she clearly said "check in isn't guaranteed till 4 o'clock" my husband simply replied we were "hoping to check in early but could we have you text or call back when the room is ready." We both were disgusted by the service "Sam" from the front desk had provided. I will never recommend this resort to anyone in my family, or to you!

Best Regards,

Cathy

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
WestinKierland, Front Office Manager at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Thank you for your review and valuable feedback. We apologize for the challenges that you experienced during your check-in process. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service, so I will be sure to share your feedback with our front desk team. Thank you again, and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 1 week while I was on a business trip. We were given one of the Casita suites and it was great! I liked having the full fridge and microwave to lower our food expenses some.

The one negative was the shower was very small. The bathroom was HUGE and so nice, but had this rinky-dink little shower, albeit a very nice glass shower, it was just too small for me. There was a normal tub right beside it, I would've combined them into 1 large unit. I think it would be more impressive.

Self-parking was free and not too far from our room. The grounds were immaculate, as was the pool. I did not get to play the golf course, but it appeared to be very nice from what I saw.

We didn't eat much here, but the 1 meal we had was very tasty and pretty reasonably priced.

The fitness center was very large and had lots of equipment. We did not use the spa, but it looked very nice from the outside.

The gas fireplace in the room was very nice!

I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
WestinKierland, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our casita suites. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future, and try out our golf course next time! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 1 January 2011

We recently returned from a 5 day visit to the resort. This was our first trip to Phoenix and I wanted a nice golf resort and picked the Westin mainly based on the reviews by other travelers. It was truly fabulous. The resort is only about 20 -25 from the airport and an easy drive. The property is absolutely spectacular. We were treated very well by all the staff from the minute we pulled up. The bellmen were extremely courteous and the front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We had 2 rooms, both of which were very large and very well maintained. The elevators were very fast, we never waited more than 15 seconds even though we were on the 7th floor. The staff throughout the resort, at the pool, the coffee shop, the restaurants, the golf course were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The pools were gorgeous and my husband and son loved the golf courses. The fitness center was wonderful and the shopping at Kierland commons, steps away from the resort is truly remarkable and the Fashion Square Mall is a short drive away. It is some of the best shopping we have had. I would definitely recommend this resort to everyone and we cannot wait until we can go back.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank tuckwuck

We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the entire Kierland experience. We hope that your family will visit again the future. Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

My husband and I have stayed at the Westin Kierland hotel several times as a couple and twice in the Villas with our two kids (9 1/2 and 7) for week-long stays. Even in the crazy summer heat, the Kierland is fantastic. As you can see from the pictures, the resort is beautiful, the golf is great, etc., but what sets it apart is the variety of activities available at least every hour for the kiddies and adults. Over the past couple of years, the kids have participated in: t-shirt painting, mask-making, on-site visits from the local zoo, movie nights, trivia contests, and hula hoop contests. As a family, we've made giant ice cream sundaes and sno-cones, gone on a scavenger hunt that took us all over the property, won a charades contest, and enjoyed the nightly s'mores get-together at the fire pit--YUM! They have several pools (including a lazy river) and even water slides!

If you go to the Kierland, spring for a one-day cabana rental which entitles you to a private pool-side cabana, food and beverage service, and even a small TV should you want to relax in the SHADE and watch a little ESPN. The staff is consistenly helpful, friendly, and personable.

We love staying in a one-bedroom Villa when we travel as a family. It's a good size, fully loaded with all the kitchen utensils you could ever need, and even has a WASHER/DRYER, which is a huge bonus when staying for 7 days. Eating at "home" makes mornings a lot easier and definitely saves money. The property also have BBQs available for free if you want to grill up some dinner.

Overall, I would recommend the Kierland to anyone! While in Arizona, we have also enjoyed the Wet N' Wild waterpark in Phoenix (I could go there everyday!), the Pink Jeep tour in Scottsdale, and a Diamond Backs game at the state-of-the-art ballpark in Phoenix.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank AimeeBrack
WestinKierland, Director of Public Relations at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2011

Thank you for your review. We hope you come back to visit The Westin Kierland again soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2010

As a local to Scottsdale, I have visited most of the resort spas in the area. The Agave spa at the Westin is wonderful. The quality of the services and the staff is matched by the quality of the amenities. If you love spas, this one won't disappoint.

Stayed: December 2010

Thank you for your review. We hope you visit Agave, the Arizona Spa again soon!