This Hotel is a great choice overall. After arriving at the phoenix airport we were tired after a day of travelling. We called the shuttle and it arrived quickly. The guy that drove us was very friendly and gave us cold bottles of water. Check in at the hotel was easy and quick. We got our room right away. The room was spacious. Two flatscreen tvs, a coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave were available in room. There were two queen beds and even a pull out couch. They have an outdoor pool and hot tub which is also nice. They have free wifi. You can use the computers in lobby for free and use a printer. The staff are all very nice, friendly, polite and helpful. Breakfast was good. Cereal, bacon and eggs, toast, yogurt, etc. There were lots of options. There was also lemonade, ice tea and coffee available in the lobby all the time. It was great. There is a happy hour everyday from around 5-7 with snacks, alcohol, pop etc. At 7:30 there is a milk and cookie stand which was nice. They have any toilerities that you forgot such as colgate toothpaste, toothbrushes and shaving cream all complimentary. I really enjoyed these special touches. The price was great with overall great value. For around $90 a night, this a great hotel that i highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale is a lovely oasis that offers the excitement and attractions of a busy metropolis, as well as the quiet and laid-back atmosphere of a Western town. The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Scottsdale offers easy access to the area's attractions and lovely desert landscape. Corporate travelers appreciate that our modern facilities include a well-equipped Business Center, as well as an 875-sq-ft event room. The hotel's location in Scottsdale, Arizona places guests near such area businesses as Scottsdale Healthcare, General Dynamics, Boeing and Greenbaum Surgery Center. We suggest that you take the time to explore the nearby, beautiful Desert Botanical Garden. After spending the morning at the garden, head over to the Phoenix Zoo for a fun-filled afternoon. If you're in the mood to go shopping, you can check out Old Town Scottsdale or Fashion Square Mall. While visiting, be sure to check the schedules at Scottsdale Stadium and WestWorld to see what events are in town. Our complimentary, hot breakfast ensures that you start your day off the right way with a hearty meal. We provide free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel's facility, and the Scottsdale, Arizona area is easily accessible with our free shuttle. We look forward to welcoming you to the all-suite Holiday Inn Express® Scottsdale hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scottsdale - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Scottsdale - Old Town Arizona