“Horrible service, Horrible enviroment”
Review of Upper Deck

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Upper Deck
Ranked #968 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Reading through prior reviews it is alarming how similar a lot of our experiences are. I am confused why management has not addressed any of these issues. This was the second time I have visited Upper Deck and it will be the last. I waited for 15 minutes at the bar for a drink, the bartender looked my way probably 4-5 times while talking with her friend and cleaning glasses. I could have easily walked up to her and asked for a drink but wanted to see how long it would take. Finally she asked me " what will it be", I simply replied a manager- She informed me "He was not present" and "that if there was a problem I should leave." I did not leave but instead ordered some shots for my friends and some wings- 4 shots took her literally 10 minutes and the wings close to 45 minutes. The wings were dry and tasteless with no napkins or small plates for us. Please take my advice and do not bother visiting this establishment, just read some of the other reviews and you will see this place is not worth your hard earned money.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

We went to this restaurant to watch the championship NCAA men's basket ball game. So, it should not have been a surprise to management that there was a big crowd. Service was literally non-existent. Food was average at best. Watching the game there was no fun. The place seemed to be just screens and no ambiance at all, sports or otherwise. Not going back.