“Top Notch....!”

Well & Being Spa at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxurious day spa in the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

What a stellar facility it is! The outdoor areas of relaxation (waterfalls & rooftop pool) are very serene! Massage services and lunch under the veranda were superior! *Tip: Arrive early to grab loungers by the pool.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"therapist"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend the acupuncture w Tammy, the bod pod, abs person DJ training w Craig and Debbie. Inhalation room and steam room were beyond relaxing. We hope to return soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This place makes any woman feel like a princess for the day! Exceptional customer service, the ambiance was peaceful and the spa services exceptional. We made a day of it, enjoying the other amenities on the Fairmont grounds, such as lunch by the pool, the waterfall, and the inhalation room. We chose this spa over others because of the reviews from others, and I have to say we are pleased that we did.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Spent Monday here last week with some work friends for some R&R prior to a busy sales meeting that we were in town for. The grounds are impressive. Valet parking was easy, and we were offered a ride in a golf cart over to the spa. Check-in was seamless, and we were given a good tour of all the facilities.

The highlights were the outdoor waterfall massage hot tub (co-ed), the steam room & the eucalyptus inhalation room. Unfortunately the rooftop pool was closed. My massage was the best I've ever had at a spa. I get regular deep tissue massages, and find most spa massage therapists don't use enough pressure since they are more focused on relaxation.

This was all topped off with a delicious lunch outside on the patio. The cookies and pineapple/mint water offered refreshing snacks as well in the atrium.

All in all, it was a really great day at the spa!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I'm still blown away by the spa at the Scottsdale Princess. Like a true retreat, you step through the doors into a space of total relaxation. The decor and atmosphere are phenomenal. They have extensive lounges and sun space, and there are both individual and co-ed spaces, so you can enjoy private space with the girls, or relax with your sig. other. Inside the change room are hot and cold baths, steam, sauna, inhalation rooms, body spray shower and a lounge. Outside, in the co-ed areas, there are multiple massage waterfalls and a roof top pool with cabanas! The prices for treatments are relatively high, but worth every cent as it gives you spa access for the full day. I found the ladies very kind and respectful and loved my facial, mani, pedi, and body treatment. I wish I lived closer as I would return weekly.