“Fascinating!”
Review of Cosanti Foundation

Cosanti Foundation
Ranked #29 of 171 things to do in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Site where earth-formed concrete structures contain the ceramic workshop and foundry where the famous Soleri windbells are made and sold.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always enjoy a trip to this tranquil unique place. It is such a joy to just sit and listen to the bells on a windy day. We own several Soleri Bells and have enjoyed them for many years, I highly recommend you visit.

1  Thank Lynne4619
in 20 reviews
"molds"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great place to visit if you like culture. Cosanti was an apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright for a short while. Take the tour. The guides are very informative. If you are there at the right, time you can watch the bells being made. Don't forget to buy a bell.

2  Thank carolkubota
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No tours offered when we visited in Nov 2017. Don't know where the interesting pictures were taken - certainly not at the shop. I wanted a Soleri bell - love windchimes. Nothing inside the shop was appealing enough to justify the price but I bought a couple of the bells hanging outside I'd earlier ignored. Now of course, I love them - their sound is a beautiful complement to my woodstock chimes & their teal & earthy colors & odd shapes are gorgeous against the gray house.

1  Thank LLDearness
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the Cosanti house. As we walked into the gift shop the employee that was there just glared at us, no hi or welcome to...we were ignored!! Most of the areas were closed due to maintenance updates. The bells were cool to see. Would I go back? That is a big NO!!! Don’t waste your time. Employees are rude and acted as if we didn’t exist.

4  Thank biancag92
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Well, this is an interesting stop, but don't expect too much. They offer a tour in the AM for either 10- 15$ which we didn't take, but the place is pretty strange and worth a quick visit. The buildings are really interesting and it would be worth it to read about the guy and find out more about him..it is free...just don't expect too much.

3  Thank Barb H