We stayed in the Villas as we brought Grandma with us. By staying the in the Villas vs. the Hotel we were able to avoid the $25 daily resort fee plus an extra $50 (I think daily) for an extra wristband to the pools. The hotel room come with 4 wristbands, while the Villas allow for more. We had a nice one bedroom (the smaller version), kids stayed on the pull out couch, and we had a roll away bed for Grandma. The roll away was actually a very nice mattress. The living area got cramped but suited our needs. It was nice to have access to a fridge, stove top, and microwave.
We ate at deseo's one night and the kids attended the kid's care for free. They had fun and we had an excellent dinner. We also did drinks/appetizer's there another night and ate at Cashman's.
The villa pool has a small slide which allowed life jackets/tubes. The rules seemed a little looser in this pool. The large main pool at the hotel is stricter on height for their slide. The lazy river is adequate enough for adults and fun for kids. The pool had lots of activities. They had a huge inflatable slide set up outside the main hotel pool 2 days where kids and adults had lots of fun. We also did tie dye (for $) and free mini golf for free margarita's. We did sneak in our own drinks to both pools.
The Cabana's at the Villa's are a good deal for $50 a day. You can not purchase them the day of, only beforehand. However, if one has not been reserved for the day, you are allowed to use them for free, but you must occupy them. So, you can not put your stuff there in the morning and not return for 3 hours. The Hotel Cabana's are a lot more.
My husband golfed one morning and had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind in spacious villas designed to suit your personal needs. Enjoy private balconies, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary in room Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Kierland Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Kierland Villas Hotel Scottsdale
- Westin Kierland Hotel
- Westin Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Westin
- The Westin Kierland Villas Scottsdale, Arizona