“AMAZING SUSHI AND AN EVEN BETTER PRICES!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Ko

Sushi Ko
Ranked #377 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Small,but comfortable. Excellent food at a very reasonable price. The service was also prompt. My husband and I have only been there at lunch time. It is difficult to find because it is tucked away behind other stores in a strip mall. Well worth the discovery. A hidden gem.
Katy, Texas, United States
“AMAZING SUSHI AND AN EVEN BETTER PRICES!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

I love sushi and I've been everywhere;Sushi KO is definitely my favorite! This place was AWESOME!!!! The servers were very personable and food was presented promptly! My water glass was never empty and the sushi was very reasonable for the price!! I would recommend this to any and every of my sushi loving friends and family!

• Visited July 2013

Singapore
“Excellent food and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I live in Singapore and have travelled extensively in Asia , being in Scottsdale on vacation with the family decided to try this sushi joint, for my surprise and my family's , it was the best sushi I've had in the US , and the happy hour from 3 to 6 pm is of outstanding value, half price on Nigiri Sushi.. Will certainly go back....

• Visited June 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Food is super Delicious! Quality food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Really good and quality food and great service. Hidden in the corner but has been around over 18 years in the area.......

• Visited May 2013
Scottsdale
“Walked out!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

I work around the corner but had never been here. Neither had most of my co-workers so restaurant.com had them listed and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try it. We get there, and the hours were wrong online...so we wait 20 min for it to open. Get in the door and the host says the owner has chosen to no longer accept these on Fridays, I said that it isn't on the certificate. He said Owner changed it.
Got up and walked out....

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Starcrusher
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible customer service... The customer comes LAST”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

Absolutely horrible customer service. The servers were running around yelling at each other. We had a gift certificate that we brought to use and ordered based on that gift certificate. When we were ready to pay they told us it was not valid on Fridays ... Along with a TON of other fine print. They were not willing to accommodate us. Their Food was overpriced and not very good. I'd rather eat for half the price at RA. Buyer beware to any deals you buy for this place!! I highly recommend going elsewhere with better customer service.

1 Thank Dancingdiner