“Fantastic Pizza”

Spinato's
Ranked #254 of 1,261 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: You have their other locations listed, but not Scottsdale and Ahwatukee, 4848 East Chandler Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ
Vail, Arizona
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Always try to visit a Spinato's location when in the Phoenix area - First time at this location, and yes, Fantastic, as usual ! Great sauce, a little on the sweet side - had a half meat/ half six. This is THE best pizza in the area - highly recommend !

Visited July 2014

“Best Spinach Pizza”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have had Mamas Signature Spinach Pizza over a dozen times. It is always great... be aware that you have to like garlic & a sweet tomato sauce. I love this pizza. Another great thing about Spinato's is that they support the annual SSBTR fund raising walk. I would go there anyway but it's nice they give back to the a great cause. Cheers. JJ

• Visited June 2014
“Slice of Pizza Heaven”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are a fan of Aurelio's Pizza from back in the day in Scottsdale and originally from Homewood,IL -you have found your slice of "Pizza Heaven" once again. Several years ago my son turned me onto Spinato's on Glendale Rd. in Phoenix. I remarked to them how their logo reminded me of Aurelio's logo and was told that the Spinato family was partners with the Aurelio family here in the valley, and when the Aurelios wanted to close up shop the Spinato family carried on. After suffering for many years eating mediocre pizza since Aurelio closed their doors in Scottsdale, I was thrilled to find Spinato's and enjoy pizza once again! The slightly sweet sauce brings it that wonderful Chigago style flavor and makes you salivate in anticipation as you wait for it to cool enough for you to devour it. I have always added a bit of brown sugar to my spaghetti sauce to bring out the flavors in the sauce and cut the acid of the tomato sauce to help with the negative effects the acid can do to your tummy. It is the only pizza I go out for these days -nothing else is worth the time or money!

• Visited May 2014
Naperville, Illinois, Usa
“A Taste of Chicago in the Arizona Desert”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

As a transplanted Chicagoan, my wife and I craved the satisfyingly sweet taste of pizza from home when we moved to Scottsdale. After many less than successful tastings of pizza in the greater Phoenix area, we happened upon Spinato's. We no longer search for that special pizza taste. We found it. It's Spinato's. It is a taste of Chicago in the desert.

• Visited May 2014
“Not a Fan, Sweet Sauce”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

If you like your pizza with a sweeter sauce, you'll probably like. I found the pizza to be average at best.

Visited June 2014