“A Great Find...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rehab Burger Therapy
Ranked #13 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Founded on the idea that everyone deserves a break and the belief it's actually therapeutic to slow down and celebrate life's simple pleasures, Rehab Burger Therapy serves up the treatment you crave in a fun beach environment. Check In at Rehab and benefit from serious hunger remedies including Pig Wings, Cantina Tacos, Award Winning Burgers, Gnarly Salads, Killer Chicken Wings, Pastas and the famous Pot Brownies dessert. Serious Milkshakes are handmade in the full bar boasting a refreshing list of mixed drinks, home town brews and even adult milkshakes. Isn't it about time you found yourself at Rehab? CHECK IN and see what the Buzz is all about!
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A Great Find...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

Their location is somewhat off the main restaurant row, but, worth the effort. They offer great burgers, perfectly prepared as ordered. They have a complete menu, but, we have only had their burgers, so far. You can choose a set burger, or, build your own. The fries were fresh and hot with their skins on. They offer a complete bar with several TV's showing sports. They offer their burgers in two sizes, a 10oz. and, a 6oz. The staff was friendly and fun. The atmosphere is casual with a surfing, beach theme. I would definitely return...

2 Thank John T

Fountain Hill, Arizona
“Excellent Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

Located in Old town Scottsdale, a nice casual place with a beach theme is where you need to go when you get that burger craving. Of course the burgers are really awesome, they come in 2 sizes large (rehab) & small (relapse), with lettuce, onion & tomatoes.! The Carol Cobb salad can feed 2 if not three people. Me and my husband ordered a burger for him and salad for me and you should me my reaction when my salad came, the big bowl was overflowing with ham, turkey, bacon and all that comes with it , needless to say we just shared the salad and took the burger home. Oh, the fries are good and I choos the teriyaki pineapple aioli for my dip and they are just really great! We feel that the price is very reasonable. They also have all day happy hour on Thrusday with dollar off on appetizers and wines by the glass.

Try the pig wings with peach barbecue sauce, ey are spicy and has great flavor

The service is excellent and staff are attentive, friendly and courteous.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank racoonian
Sioux City, Iowa
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

I would like to let people know about the incrediable burgers and fries here. The burgers are HUGE and the fries are taste like no other. The staff is friendly and our server Robin was very good at keeping us happy and entertained, she made us feel very comfortable and never let our glass go below half. If you are looking for a great burger, this is most definately the place to go. ENJOY!!!!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Tootsie238400
valencia, CA
“Great food, drink and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

I was there on Thursday with a group of friends. We had such a fun time and the burgers are fantastic! The owner and the chef came out to talk to us and even sent out dessert on the house! We wanted to go back there, but didn't have time. I will return next time I'm in Scottsdale.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank littleshelley
Los Angeles, California
“Send me to Rehab!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Great atmosphere, terrific food, best Margaritas ever!

Visited July 2012