“Be aware, no reservation no customer service!!”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,256 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
“Be aware, no reservation no customer service!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have been raving about this restaurant for there bartender and there food. However, I try to go back to the restaurant with my girlfriend, brother and his daughter, wow what a difference. When an 11 year old girl says to me, uncle Chris why was that hostess so rude, that's bad!!!! We walked in without a reservation and she was snotty with a response "look at the bar, it's open seating". I didn't bother to confront just went and looked. Then asked her how long the wait was going to be and again with a snotty attitude says "830 or go to the open bar area". If she was polite about it, it's pretty straight forward but this young lady felt she was way to good to deal with people who didn't have a reservation.
Since leaving I have called 2 times to speak to a manager about this and still 24 hrs later still NO call back. Nice, even the managers are too busy. Sucks bcz the food was amazing the first time and the bartender was great too!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fun place with character”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Southwestern food is tasty and creative, although not exceptionally well done. However, there's a wide variety of options and great drinks, and the restaurant and patio are really nice. Love their happy hour as well.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Food, Great Service, Nice ambiance”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I took my wife here for her birthday. The staff left a signed birthday card for her on the table when we arrived. The Service was excellent and so was the food. I had a roast duck that was extremely juicy and tender. Also, the ambiance was a nice southwest theme that gave the restaurant a casual elegance. I appreciated the staff and the restaurant being elegant but not overly stuffy or pretentious. We'll definitely be back!

Visited August 2011
spokane
“Just Okay”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

overpriced for what we got. my dinner companion really liked his fish dinner. I thought the fish tacos were over priced. Service was just okay. Our server was not that knowledgeable about the menu or wines on the list. Then he disappeared when we wanted our check. the busboy was more attentive. I would not recommend this restaurant and will not return.

Visited February 2012
Beaver, PA
“I REALLY enjoyed my experience here!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I had dinner at Roaring Fork as part of a large group for work, for dinner on a Tuesday evening. I had a wonderful dinner. For starters, I ordered the shrimp and avocado salad, which I shared with a friend. Absolutely delicious. For me entree, I ordered the pork shoulder. I was, without a doubt, the best pork I have ever had. It is served with hot, buttered tortillas, as are many items here. Avoiding carbs/wheat, I had to refrain...but I gladly shared and was told they were divine. I did order some fresh guacamole, which was a wonderful complement, and should be included, in my opinion. :) Most everyone seemed to be very pleased with their order. I will advise that the folks who ordered the 1/2 chicken, said that it was very, VERY dry.
Judging from what I ordered, I would absolutely return. The atmosphere was great, as well.

• Visited February 2012