Unfortunately we did not make it to the entree on Valentine's Day because after waiting for two hours, (they were unusually busy) my husband was struck with food poisoning from either the appetizer or salad. He has been throwing up since and twenty-four hours later, our vacation is taking place in our hotel room. Hopefully for the restaurant this is a freak incident, but we certainly will not return to find out.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.