“So good!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here numerous times with different people and the food is always delicious. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is the poor seating service that has also been consistent across my visits. I’ve regularly waited 10-15 minutes to be seated when there was no one in line ahead of me and when the restaurant was obviously not busy. I would still return here because the food is that good but the seating issue is something that needs to be addressed by management.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Specifically called and asked about menu options if any. Was assured they had gluten free options. Once at restaurant asked again and was told about gluten free options. Ordered in accordance and was assured it was GF.....well, it was not. Got really sick, barely made it home and was bloated for well over 2 weeks thereafter. Food may be great for regular eaters, but when it comes to GF they do not know, therefore the one star review.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I'd give this one 3.5 stars but since that's not an option, rounding up to 4 stars. Hubs and I were out on a date night, walked into the restaurant and were seated immediately on the patio :) Patio was quiet at the time and it's tucked a block away from the busy strip so not too much street noise. Our waitress brought us complimentary hot fresh nachos and two types of salsa, medium and hot. Even though I can handle the spice, I preferred the medium one as it still had heat and plenty of fresh veg. Lovely! Waitress was Ok....not overly friendly and made a slight mistake on my order but otherwise was ok. Our meals were pretty good, good portion sizes. Overall worth the visit, especially for the nachos!

1  Thank Irena K
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious, delicioys, delicious. The highlights of my meal were the red sangria and the green corn tamale. Husband enjoyed a huge serving of halibut in sauce. Unique decor in this long time local favorite.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We were greeted and seated immediately. Margaritas were good. Guacamole was not exceptional, very mushy, not chunky.
Chili relent was good. Mexican sampler of enchiladas and burritos was fine. Good experience.