“Go here now!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Everything was great, service, food, drinks, atmosphere.
Went with girlfriends for lunch, all three of us had diff items and they all were exactly what we wanted. Busy place, but that is what you get for being this good.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

If you love a good brunch, you must try this place. Both the drink & food portions here are very generous. The champagne with edelflower liquor is delicious, but the "breakfast in bed" is the real find on their specialty cocktail menu. Its fresh squeezed orange juice, sailor Jerry's spiced rum, butterscotch schnapps topped off with a delicious piece of bacon. Yummmm! When its time to order something to soak it up, consider the green flannel. It is so flavorful-corn beef hash with potatoes, green chiles, bell peppers, & jalepenos. Bring a friend and split this dish. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I'm slightly confused by all of the bad reviews. This place was nothing short of epic!!!! Service was fast and friendly. The jalapeno pecan pancakes are a must try and i will be going back to try more of the 'cereal shots' and breakfast cocktails! Not only good food and drinks but food and drink with imagination!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

A girlfriend and I came here after seeing their Groupon (13$ for 20$)....when we arrived the restaurant was packed inside and out, but the hostess seated us very quickly.

We were super thirsty from too much pool/champagne time and it felt like days before we even got water (I would guess 15-20 minutes..which is still quite a lot). After we ordered it took another 45 minutes or so for the food to come out- again, pretty crazy since most of the options are breakfast themed. How long does it take to cook an egg?

I had the chicken salad sandwich and Mexican soup..the soup was so salty it was almost inedible, but compared tot he super super bland chicken salad sandwich,. I guess I was happy it was at least seasoned. There was so little chicken salad on the sandwich that after taking the top peice of bread off, then the bottom, I literally had 2 bites from each side. No exaggeration. Someone had taken the time to dice the apples and other ingredients into perfect tiny cubes, which shows tons of effort...but the super small portion given and the fact that it wasn't seasoned made all that work seem pointless.

My friend had the corn beef hash..she left most of it- absolutely no seasoning again. It was the blandest corned beef hash I've ever tasted. She also had a Chai tea- again, no flavor, so she was dumping sugar and such into it trying to pep it up.

We spent another 15 minutes trying to get the bill- then did the universal My Tab Is Sitting Halfway Over the Edge of the Table so the Waitress Will See it Move...and she still didn't see it, so I had to flag her down.

I would say she was friendly, but overall poor service for the long wait time. By the time we got our plates, most of the restaurant was empty, so it's not like they were in the middle of a rush.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Ate at Orange Table because it was right across from our hotel, Saguaro Scottsdale Hotel. I recommend you eat outside if the weather is pleasant because inside is crowded, noisy, and like a refrigerator - cold. We thought the food was overpriced, yet after eating the French Toast with Nueske Bacon we fell in love with the place.