“better than in and out”
Review of Whataburger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #877 of 1,323 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Plus: right across the street from our hotel, open late, buns are very soft, French fries so-so.
Negative: patty small and you have 1/2 inch of bun all around it.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I don't normally take the time to review any fast food establishments but Whataburger is different. I absolutely love their double meat cheeseburger. I have been dieting so I've been skipping the medium fries lately but combined with their garlic ketchup it makes them the best french fries around. Some of my companions at work also join me on our once a month outing to Whataburger and they are nuts about it to. Great old fashioned taste..

Reviewed 23 February 2012

We don't have this place in NY and I am so glad I went. If you want a good sloppy fattening burger, go on over and enjoy!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Suprised to find a good ol' home style Whataburger in AZ. Great green chille burger and fries. Clean restaurant with good service. Hard to beat their burgers in any other restaurant expecially for the price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 9 August 2008

No we are not rating a fast food restaurant!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook