“Fun casual sports bar and more”
Review of Pranksters Too - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pranksters Too
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I've been going to P2 for years. I spend Sundays there during football season, swing by on Tuesdays for karaoke, and love the local music there on Saturday nights.

P2 is a casual place. Lots of regulars and the staff makes an effort to get to know people. During busy times, multiple servers cover the same area to make sure you're taken care of.

The food is bar food, nothing gourmet, but it's good for what it is. My favorite is the cheese fries, topped with real melted cheddar and served with ranch. The nachos come in generous servings: the half order is more than enough for 1-2 people, and a full order will easily serve 3-4.

There's always something on special, so ask the server. Daily specials (beer, shots, food) are posted on chalkboards around the bar and a monthly special is listed on a giant chalkboard near the entrance.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I live right down the street and didn't even know this place existed. I have been here a few times now for drinks and once to eat. The drinks were good and the prices were better. We had four margaritas and the bill was only $16. I had nachos and a burger with a friend here one night too and it was great!

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Go here with the fish forum and they always treat us right - even if we are a pain in the butt to wait on. Bar food but fine.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

My wife and I went in on a Friday night. Some of our friends play volleyball on the courts the restaurant has in the back. They asked us to come and watch so we decided to make a date of it hoping to enjoy some food and drinks. We sat at the pretty much empty bar and waited almost 10 minutes before being greeted which was odd considering the bar wasn't very busy and the bartender seemed to have looked at us several times. There was another bartender but she seemed to be helping the tables which seemed busier than the bar. The lady bartender seemed very "out of it" and messed up our food order. We didn't have a chance to tell her because she never came back to check on us! Our beers sat empty untill we finished our meals and the other bartender asked us for refills. By that time we were ready to get out of there. My wife and I were appalled at the terrible service this lady bartender gave us - if we EVER come back (because of our friends who play volleyball) we will be sitting at a table. The food was pretty decent though ( wings and french dip).

Reviewed 21 August 2010

good service but fish&chips were swill fish was mushy coleslaw watery chips white&cold limp never again mixed drink 5.25 owner has camaras watching everyone