“Poolside”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: McCormick Ranch
Cross street: McCormick Pkwy
Description: Awarded AAA’s Four Diamond distinction, the Palm Court at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center serves innovative American cuisine infused with the spirit of its Southwestern, hacienda-inspired décor. New flavors meld with classic dishes to create culinary masterpieces, often prepared au flambé at your table – a sensation to both the eye and the palate. Treat yourself to one of the Palm Court’s specialties – flambéed desserts and flaming coffees that light the room with fiery artistic displays – for a dining experience never forgotten. An extensive wine library in a dramatic wrought iron framed glass cabinet is visible evidence of Palm Court’s unique atmosphere. For an impressive business dinner, an evening of romance, or to celebrate one of life’s special occasions, Palm Court is an indulgence you won’t want to miss. One of Scottsdale’s finest restaurants, Palm Court makes any evening memorable.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We met with another couple at 7:00 o'clock and had dinner outside looking at the pool.
We were there until 1:00 a.m. It was a great atmosphere to meet people.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

If you read my reviews you know I'm very particular and accustomed to fine food and great service. I am here to tell you you won't get better anywhere in the "four corner" desert community.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Love this place! Service is outstanding, food excellent. Table side Cesar salad and my favorite dessert, Bananas Foster....yum! Can't go wrong with any food choice.

1  Thank TinaC469
Reviewed 14 April 2014

If you want a very special dinner treat with over the top service, book a reservation at the Palm Court. You can enjoy seeing your food prepared table side with several items on the menu. Very nice place to entertain clients. I highly recommend that you ask for Tony. You will feel like royalty and that you are their most special customer while you are there.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

When I stay at the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center monthly, I don't have to look to hard for a great meal at the end of the day. I find the staff so incredibly professional and warm that I have to mention them. Hats off to Aiko, David, Sasha, Patricio, Arturo and Ahdy and of course Kwan. These gentlemen are so polite, attentive and wonderful. They make me feel like royalty! I wish every restaurant gave you the attention that this team does.
I usually order the vegetarian ravioli, but tried the salmon and found it cooked perfectly. The risotto was extremely good too. I never leave unhappy or longing for more! Oh and if you're undecided for dessert, try the Bananas Foster. Kwan makes them perfectly!