“Please "egg" nore this chain”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Reviewed 28 December 2012

To be fair it was the locaton at Thunderbird and N. Scottsdale Rd that I had my mis-adventure.
I love eggs, and what better way to have brunch than to go to a restuarnant that specializes in eggs ? Well blah blah blah! I've had better powered eggs and Mc D's and BK than here. NO TASTE whatsover. And it looked so beaustiful. I had a mushroom cap special with Monterray jack cheese for a little spice. Well the cheese was the only thing that had some taste because I swear the eggs were not even seasoned with salt moreless pepper. If done right this would have been a good deal as it stood I could have gotten a Mc D' platter and change and been much better off:{

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Definitely a great place for breakfast. The prices are reasonable, the menu is extensive and the food is really good. We were staying in an upscale hotel--with breakfast prices just a little "too upscale." We found the Good Egg a short ride away and enjoyed a great breakfast at 1/3 the cost!

Reviewed 19 August 2012

Being from the East coast, I'd never been to or even seen one of these before, we stopped here based on the outside appearance and were not disappointed. It was a great place for breakfast,very enjoyable on all counts.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

The menu is extensive...eggs and crepes, sandwiches and salads, some Mexican fare, some healthy choices. The food is above average...kind of basic fare. Salads are made with iceberg lettuce, sandwiches are big, coffee only average. The service is fast, friendly and experienced. You will wait on a Sunday morning during the winter season. Only open until about 2:30...strictly breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Tons of selection, great service, food was delicious - good value for your money.