“Great food and service!”
Review of HIRO Sushi

HIRO Sushi
Ranked #98 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$9 - US$9
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Had the opportunity to eat at this restaurant on a recent trip (March 6, 2014) to Scottsdale. Found it on a restaurant search on our car's GPS. What a treasure! The staff was very friendly and eager to make us welcome. The selection of sushi options was excellent. We highly recommend the calamari on the appetizer menu. It was the best we have ever had.

There are newer reviews for HIRO Sushi

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We were in the mood for sushi and decided to let trip advisor lead the way. Thanks to the handy iPhone app we found Hero right away. The place is very unassuming and we passed by it at first. As soon as we got in we knew we were i the right place. We had to wait but it was a short delay before we were seated at the bar. There were 4 chefs speaking Japanese (I think) and having fun making the next orders - many of them to go. We are our traditional favorites and tried the oyster special which was beautifully prepared. Our meal was quickly prepared and delicious. There were lots of people waiting to get in when we left so that was another good sign we made the right decision. Thank you Hero for the great meal. We will be back:)

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was visiting Scottsdale for a week and ate out every night. I wish I had started at HIRO because I would gone back the other 6 nights. Fantastic rolls and sahimi, as well as a super friendly staff. Need I say more? You won't regret it!

1  Thank TrekTeam
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We have been looking for a good Japanese restaurant that has good sushi and sashimi. With all the excellent reviews, we decided to try Hiro Sushi. The reviews were correct...the sushi and sashimi were excellent and tasted fresh.

1  Thank morr33
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We tried this place based on reviews, and it was excellent. It is hard to find, in a strip mall... I wasn't sure about it but I'm glad we went. On a Monday night, it was packed with a wait of 30 minutes. We sat at the sushi bar and enjoyed watching our rolls be made. Everything we had was excellent and very fresh tasting. The prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank emp68