“Family pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Good pizza, not the best I ever had but very good. Crust could have been crisper for my taste but still better than the limp stuff we get on the east coast. We would visit again if we make it back to Scottsdale in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Let me first say thank you trip advisor. You led me to this place and it is absolutely what was described in the reviews. The pizza perfect. Service perfect and it was even better the next day. Salads too notch both the Mediterranean and the caprese. Calzone awesome. Pizza remarkable. I recommend this place to anyone in the area traveling or local alike.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have dined only once at Grimaldi's original location under the Brooklyn Bridge -- and it was instant pizza heaven. But the seemingly endless line to get in the place at all times prohibited another re-visit. As a New Yorker contemplating a move to Scottsdale, I was delighted to find Grimaldi's presence in 3 area locations. The Scottsdale Road location is decorated with a NYCentric decor, B&W photos of "The Rat Pack", etc. NIce: An ice-cold IPA, a perfect pepperoni pie, comfortable surroundings. Brooklyn pizza greatness has shifted West, only now diners can enter on demand and receive pizza glory in moments. Amen.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

1st off the service is rock solid. The pizza is amazing I keep it simple pepperoni and mushroom and it's perfect!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Yes I do realize that this is a chain of sorts, but this one located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale makes for a unique dining experience in the middle of a mecca of Mexican Food. We shared a large one topping pizza which made for more than enough for us. The wine selection was sufficient and the beer selection was mainstream with a few local choices. The service provided to us top notched and completely took care of our dining needs.
If you are looking for a slice out of the ordinary, stop here for a nice and cool place to enjoy pizza with a touch of NYC