We booked this tour on the recommendation of a colleague of mine. I am very happy we did.
1. The tour guides were honest-to-goodness gun carrying cowboys named Scout and Turtle. They are both full of great information and wonderful driving skills. They even had a proper sense of humor.
2. The tour took us out to great real no-cell-reception off road spots.
3. It was almost like a combination of Mythbusters, Survivalman, and History class. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
4. The off roading parts were fun, but I definitely would have wanted more.
1. The reason it only gets four stars is because not everyone enjoyed it as much. A few of my colleagues thought they spoke too much and wanted more driving action.
Overall, I recommend the tour.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.