“Close to Old Town Scottsdale”
other travellers have booked this property
King size comfort
1211 N. Miller Road, Scottsdale AZ 85257 in the heart of it all! The paintings were done by the owner. See next photo for image of updated living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King size comfort
1211 N. Miller Road, Scottsdale AZ 85257 in the heart of it all!
Kitchen. The closet to the left houses the laundry area
Main floor bathroom with roman tub/ shower
main floor bath
Queen Bed with private balcony
This armoire houses a second flat screen TV
Master Bedroom Loft
view of desk area, closet and bathroom
Master bathroom with walk in shower
Direct park access
Entrance Fountains
Heated Pool
Jacuzzi
front patio with bistro for two
Parkview Villa Entrance
1211 N. Miller Road Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Well maintained complex
Heated Pool
View of dining area, fireplace and TV set.
The stairs lead up to the master bedroom loft. The living room has been updated since this photo
the kitchen has coffee maker, blender, toaster, electric grill, & everything you need to make dinner
Kitchen also has oven and microwave
Stairs lead to master bedroom loft
enjoy the flat screen TV with blue ray player
Stairs leading up to master suite
view from the Master Bedroom desk
Alternative outfit for the lower floor bedroom
master walk in shower
master bathroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
The sliding doors open to a balcony
The queen bed shows off a different outfit
Alternative bedding fit for a Queen
second bedroom with queen bed overlooking entrance to bathroom
main floor bathroom with roman tub and shower
main floor bath
heated pool and jacuzzi
Garage Doors are 8.5 feet wide to house a mid size car or smaller
Map of nearby stores and amenities
Close to the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, 3 miles away
3 miles north to galleries, rRestaurants and clubs
To the west is the Botanical Gardens, 3 miles
Luminarias light the path at Phoenix Botanical Gardens
3 miles to the West is the Botanical Gardens
Fashion Square mall is the most popular mall in America
Surround yourself in gorgeous Arizona desert landscapes
3 miles to the West is Papago Park!
Nearby charming shops and galleries
Lowes Hardware Store is around the corner

Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Management Response
25 Mar 2013
Thank you, Judy! It was a pleasure having you.
Seattle
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Management Response
26 Jan 2013
Dear Fred,
Thank you for the review, I am thankful for feedback both positive and negative! I strive to provide the most accurate information and address service, maintenance, and overall satisfaction of our guests!
Indeed you are correct this condo has three stories in its layout. The garage is on the first floor, the main living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom is on the second floor. The master loft is upstairs. We try to be as accurate in our photos so that people know what they are signing up for before they decide to stay. I apologize you were unable to set the clocks. Had I been notified, or my call to you returned I would have been happy to come over and take care of it for you. In addition, the living room furniture is adjustable. I would like future guests to know that the couch has several moving parts (the sides and back) and can completely lay flat to sleep two extra people. The recliner in the photographs is a massage chair that has many features I would be happy to show future guests. I have fallen asleep in that chair on several occasions.
I would love to address your commentary regarding deposits!! I would like to draw your attention to the lease agreement you signed which explains that your deposit will be sent back to you within 10 business days. Your deposit was mailed 3 days after your departure so you should be getting it very soon. If you don’t please contact me.
I apologize you felt that the garage was too small. I assure you that this is a full, one car garage that can accommodate an SUV. The wheelchair was brought in to accommodate a recent guest however will be removed promptly.
I am so grateful that you pointed out that the bed upstairs was comfortable and the place was clean. I hire a service to do the cleaning, but when they leave I go over everything again myself. I take great pride in creating a clean, stylish and comfortable accommodations for my guests.
Thank you again for your feedback, I am looking forward to improving on a daily basis!
TX
Reviewed 23 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing