“Limited hours but worth the trip”
Review of Zulu caffe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zulu caffe
Ranked #647 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Open Mon-Fri from 11am to 2pm, if my memory serves me. Great lunch menu, quick service, nice view of the runway (right in the terminal building), and a very friendly staff.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Great place to sit on the patio, enjoy weekend brunch, and watch the planes take off and land. This little cafe tucked inside the Scottsdale Airport is a gem.

Although the menu is rather small, it provided the basics for brunch. We ordered a potato chip stack and neither my husband nor I had a clue about how huge the portion would be. A table of four could easily share this! Definitely filling and delicious! Both of us had omelets which were very good . . . not the best we've had, but overall quite good.

Service was spot on and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate coming back and would like to try it out for lunch as the menu looked very enticing.