“great food at at good price.”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, speciality options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Every time I am in Scottsdale, I look forward to having a meal at the Good Egg. This trip I had the Power House skillet. Excellent for high protein breakfast, 51 grams. My family members had breakfast items. The french toast was tasty, the pancakes fluffy and delicious. The biscuits are the best I have ever had. On my previous visits, I have had the breakfast tacos and the egg white and 7 veggie omelet which are two of the healthy and lower calorie options. They do serve sandwiches and salads but with so many great breakfast options why not have breakfast for lunch. Definitely add the Good Egg to your itinerary.

Cameron R, Guest Relations Manager at The Good Egg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Elenaqj - Thank you for always stopping in when you are in town! We are thrilled our delicious food and your high protein favorite keep you coming back again and again. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A great place to eat breakfast with the family, the service is incredible, the food is delicious and the price for everything is unbelievable

Cameron R, Guest Relations Manager at The Good Egg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

IvanSalazarS - Thank you! We are so happy you enjoy our tasty food, friendly service and value.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am a fan of breakfast... always have been....so I always try, if available, Eggs Benedict. The Good Egg didn't disappoint! The Hollandaise was amazing. It was a little more lemony than normal, which was JUST right! Oh.. and we split an order of the Carrot Cake Pancakes. You HAVE to get them! They are truly amazing! The house coffee was lovely, also! Next time I'm in town, I'm there!

Cameron R, Guest Relations Manager at The Good Egg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

sueprnova - Especially since you are such a fan of breakfast and Eggs Benedict, we are thrilled you had an egg-ceptional meal with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nothing elaborate- no deep dish skillet baked dishes—but you know you are getting a good meal here and the servers are happy that you came

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a very nice place for breakfast. good service, good food, The food is always fresh and nicely presented. The staff very friendly and extremely busy. Every time we visit this restaurant is never disappointing