“Very enjoyable”

Coconut's Fish Cafe
Ranked #32 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife & I stopped at the Coconut Fish Cafe as we had heard good things about the restaurant. We were not disappointed. My wife ordered a mahi mahi fish plate & I ordered a Oho Fish Burger. Both were very good although the Burger was somewhat messy. I really didn't care as the food made up for this. The fish are from around the Hawaii area so if you like mild fish this maybe your place to go. I noticed that they have takeouts available but I'd prefer to eat in.

Yes we'll be back.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Every time we visit Coconuts, the experience is superior. The welcoming staff, food quality, and atmosphere are wonderful. This is more of a local's place, I didn't want to share it, but after our last visit, I am still dreaming of my next fish taco.
Worth the trip, ALWAYS AMAZING. One of our local favorites! We love the coconut shrimp too!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Nice blackened mahi mahi and rice. Their salad is weak. Dressing is weird and they out too much on. Otherwise, nice outdoor seating on porch when it's not too hot.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I am very picky when it comes to fish but when i tasted the fish tacos at coconuts i was really surprised at how amazingly delicious they are! their grilled ono taco was to me much better than the mahi mahi and the mango salsa on top tasted so fresh and delicious! We also tried their coconut shrimp and chips which were also really good! All in all i will be back here to try the other items on their menu but i am sure i would order the fish tacos again and again!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Loved the sloppy fish tacos. The fish was moist and fresh with mango salsa and a delicious sauce. Another thing that was nice is that they bring the tacos out on individual plates. There are two tacos to an order. This worked out great for us as we had four people arriving and ordering at different times. (You order at the counter and they bring your order to your table.) We all happened to order the same thing, so each time they brought out an order, two different people got to eat a taco. The latecomers could enjoy a taco with the early arrivers. When they brought out the latecomers tacos, the early arrivers got their second taco. Finally, they had a larger selection of serve-yourself drinks then most places. I was able to try a flavored ice tea and a Sobe drink. You don't usually find Sobe at a serve-yourself counter.