“Fun Place to Hang Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Evo

Evo
Reserve with OpenTable
Evo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #253 of 1,242 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Ave and Goldwater
Description: EVO is an Italian influenced restaurant and lounge. Comfy, cozy, sexy. Open for happy hour, dinner and late night dining until 1:30am. Fresh and unique.
Des Moines, Iowa
“Fun Place to Hang Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stopped in for a few drinks in the afternoon. Very comfortable atmosphere. A little more upscale but not stuffy. We sat at the bar and had a great time visiting with the bartender and the locals. The EVO salad was delicious. Grab a Restaurant com coupon and go check it out for yourself. You'll probably end up going back. We did.

• Visited July 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“worth the cruiser bike ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

we worked our way thru Olde Town Scottsdale on our cruisers having a beer here, looking at menus there finally passing EVO and deciding this is it having not been there in months. First a compliment from the hostess and other time bartender for our cruiser transportation. Then to sit at the bar for entrees. The Arigosta pasta with lobster and noodles made on site satisfied my deepest desires for a great dinner. I added sausage and glad I did , sort of my version that afternoon for surf and turf, lol. Bartender very attentive taking good service in stride which makes any visit anywhere a treat. My wife revisited the steak sandwich off the happy hour menu with no regrets this time either. Closing out dinner with a Balvenie 21made the day. Great beer selection I normally would've ordered, opted this time for happy hour wine of good vintage.

• Visited June 2014
Arizona
“Trendy Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Restaurant Week was in full swing and my wife decided on EVO (downtown Scottsdale). Modern & trendy, friendly atmosphere. We asked for patio seating since the dining room was a little loud. Special priced menu for RW. Three course meals for $30. I had delicious meatballs and tomato sauce & my wife had the kale house salad for appetizers. She had Cappelli pasta & tomato sauce and I had the pasta Bolognese. We split Zeppolini cinnamon donut holes and took home a chocolate torte for later. Yum! Excellent food and the service was great.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Delightful Happy Hour Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Friday night rolled around and the four of us decided to go out to have dinner and a glass of wine. EVO was selected as our destination. What we didn't anticipate was the happy hour menu. Items that are normally on the dinner menu are steeply discounted on the 4-7pm happy hour menu.

I had the home made pasta with the heirloom tomato sauce, my husband had the same but added sausage (Yum.) Our dining partners had a pizza and the pasta. We all started with the Brussels sprout salad was one of the reasons we came to EVO.

The service was awesome, our wait person, who was from Branson, was perfectly attentive but not too much. It was a warm evening so he kept our waters full and always had a smile for us.

Check out EVO it was a great experience.

• Visited May 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellence at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Each time, which is at least weekly, that I patronize EVO I have been welcomed by Nicole, who is always friendly and with a welcoming smile. I have not eaten in the dining area with the wonderful hanging candles but eat at the bar area. The bar staff are also with a smile and make you feel like family. The food is excellent. The Pizzas, Pastas, and Salads are eclectic and enjoyable to experience. The tap choices are immense but my continued favorite is the Apple Cider or the Moscow Mule (not-draft). I would and have recommend EVO to others. Thank you for such a great staff, atmosphere and food/beverage choices.

• Visited April 2014