“Very good!”

Thai Basil Scottsdale Az
Ranked #447 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Just moved into the area and we all felt like having Thai food. Greeted by very friendly waitress and served by two lovely women. Every dish was made to our requested level of spice without problem from very mild to very hot. Pad Thai was very good. A little spicy and very flavorful. BBQ park was also good but a little fatty. My husband loved the soup served on top of a sterno flame to keep it hot. He got it "Thai spicy" - very very spicy hot and loved it. I had garlic eggplant with tofu and it was delicious. Very mild for me.
We were very impressed that the food was flavorful and also made to our requests perfectly. We plan to return and also took the take out menu for future dining.

There are newer reviews for Thai Basil Scottsdale Az

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Best Thai Food we've had in the Phoenix area! Try the Panang Curry - it will knock your socks off! Any of the curries are to die for. Great lunch menu, reasonably priced. A 10 in my book!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Like Stacey J below, we also went here because it was next to Amore gelato (this was the Scottsdale location). We ordered from the lunch menu. I had the drunken noodles while my coworker had the yellow curry. Both were very good. Service was very good, my food was mild while her's was spicy as she requested plus we didn't have to wait long. The Atmosphere was nice and our hostess was very pleasant. Of course, we didn't have dessert, since gelato was next door.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner after playing golf because it was next to the #1 rated Amore gelato. We were nervous because it has only has 4 reviews. But we were pleasantly surprised. I had the eggplant garlic with tofu and my husband had the drunken noodles, both were flavorful. Service was quick.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

On my mobile TripAdvisor it was listed as Thai Pan. Called and ordered green curry and fried rice to go.
The ladies at the counter were very friendly. But when we returned to our condo - it was the blandest Thai food we have ever eaten. I think they used ground up broccoli in the base. Although the serving sizes were plentiful we were so very disappointed. Not sure if the restaurant has changed owners since the last review... or if that is why the name is different. The address and phone number were the same - just a different name.
We have eaten Thai all over the country and I have to say this was the very worst.