“Amazing view, wonderful food, good prices.”
Review of Pinon Grill

Pinon Grill
Ranked #338 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$15 - US$75
Cuisines: Fusion, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Scottsdale Road and McCormick Parkway
Madison, Wisconsin
“Amazing view, wonderful food, good prices.”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We go there regularly when in town. Have had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fish has always been fresh and perfectly cooked. The menu is not extensive, but really nice. Can't imagine a more romantic spot in Arizona.

Visited November 2012

Des Plaines, Illinois
“the best thing about the resort.”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

The first night in town we were beat and ordered room service, I had the flat iron steak , it was tender and juicy with a great sauce, the chocolate cake was yummy BUT everything is ala carte, they don't even give you a slice of bread.

Visited November 2012
“Great Anniversary Dinner !!!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Went there last night for our anniversary. It had beautiful view and the food was great everything was prepared perfect.Our server Paul was very nice and helpful. I had a restraunt.com coupon for this place.For the view and the great food ,we got a great deal.

• Visited October 2012
Texas
“Food was great, service bizarre”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Deicide to have dinner here one night for an anniversary celebration
The ambiance is very relaxing and comfortable, although a little bright in the dining room. If the lights could be lowered a bit it would add so much to the over all atmosphere.
The food was great and the steak I ordered was tasty and served hot off the grill. . I was amazed at the size of the steak, well worth the price.
Our server was very strange. We had a slight problem with service, however it was later corrected by management which handled the situation in a very professional manor, and I am confident it will not happen again in the future.
This is a very nice place to dine and despite our problem with the service which I feel was an isolated incident; I would not hesitate to try them again when my travels lead me to the Scottsdale area.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank goldendeal
Phoenix
“This place really is the jewel of the Desert”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I am truly amazed at what the culinary staff has done with this place. The salmon is out of site. And I am from Alaska so that is saying alot!!!

Visited May 2012