“Good food, great service, nice little pub” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #212 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Mesa, Arizona
“Good food, great service, nice little pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch on Friday mid-afternoon. It was quiet, for awhile I was the only customer. The service was great; they are friendly people. I had the Karsen salad. It was big, fresh and delicious. The tomatoes tasted great, not those half green hard tasteless tomatoes you get in some salads. The avacado was perfectly ripe. I would like to go back and try some of their other menu items. If they pay so much attention to detail on all their food, I would not be surprised. Great location right in the heart of old town.

United States
“Tasty food, nice service, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

It's a small place, easy to miss from the road, but a gem inside. Cozy bar atmosphere, but comfortable for myself and my son. Delicious wings and a Scottsdale salad. Then we wandered around the Old Town, which is illuminated at night. Great place.

1 Thank RunningAmok_703
alamedafrances
“"Dependable Food"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We were a party of 7. "Heidi" was very accommodating; seated us just as soon as people left! We really appreciated that since it was hot outside! My husband and hungry teenage grandson devoured their pulled pork sandwich. Will be back!

1 Thank alamedafrances
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth It Every Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I travel to the Phoenix area on business frequently and always make it a point to stop at Karsen's Grill. Today, I stopped with my family while here on vacation. As always, the service and food was EXCEPTIONAL! If you are in the area, a visit to Karsen's will not disappoint.

1 Thank Jason G
“Excellent food, even better service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Went to Karsen's Grill based on the excellent reviews from Trip Advisor. The previous reviews were spot on. The food was excellent and well priced, but the service was even better. Was treated like we were locals as soon as we sat down. The only downside of the place is limited seating.

• Visited May 2014