“Best Chicken Strips EVER!!”
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #51 of 1,335 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

These light and fluffy and crunchy all breast chicken strips are the yummiest. Once we finally got seated, the dinner and service was lovely. Tough to get a table of 6 for some reason. Couldnt eat at barside long table, kids couldnt sit at actual bar, couldnt sit at a booth for 5 despite two tiny heinie kiddos.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great spot for a business lunch. Not too much background noise so we were able to have a great conversation.
The food was fantastic. I had the Club Salad. It was wonderful. If I went back today, I would get the same thing. The chicken, bacon, and vegetables were great and pleasing to the eye. The champagne vinaigrette was a great dressing for this salad. I would highly recommend. I didn’t think I would be able to finish it, but it was too tasty to leave a single bite.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can honestly say the best beef dip I have ever had. Nothing compares.....I dont even think chewing was required it was so tender. My wife had the Flying chicken platter and it was also outstanding. Menu is a little bit limited.....my only small complaint. Next time we are in the Scottsdale area a visit to Houstons will be a must. Well done!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

one of our top 3 places to eat, We always go to Houstons & Hillstone res group.. food top notch , great app and steak

1  Thank Darin A
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner here. The atmosphere is perfect, everything we had to eat superb & amazing service
The rotisserie chicken, house salad , & chilled prawns couldn’t have been better

Highly recommend & will be back!