“Warning about GrabbaGreen”

Grabba Green
Ranked #19 of 41 Dessert in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Warning about GrabbaGreen”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The food is OVERPRICED. I'm talking about something you can make at home with just spending $3. Shove that green paper tight in your wallet and purse whenever you see this restaurant... $7 for their food? Not worth it.Also They have Apple juice for $6. Something you can get for $1~$2 at your local fast food restaurant, retail store, or 5* restaurant kids meal. Seriously. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Just go to Safeway, Walmart or Fry's and buy your ingredients to get 6 servings out of those $7. Also they have signs that this place is 100% Gluten free. THEY say it's 100% gluten free, but they are NOT CERTIFIED 100% Gluten free. Be careful.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Vaneil A

Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Healthy options at a decent price”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband would give Grabba Green a "5", but he eats anything. I love the kids menu, by far the best value. My son doesn't have allergies so while I agree with the other reviewer on having options because it was designed to make it easier for people with allergies, it is great for our family. I have had some of the food and a few of the smoothies. I like that I can "make my own" because there are some things I can't stomach. Prices are about right for the organic, whole foods, non-gluten options. It takes a while to get the food ready because it is made as you order it nothing is pre-made so be patient. My husband goes at least once a week, he would go more often if we went out more.

• Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Really Disappointed! Customer service is everything!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have been in several times since they opened. I love the idea of feeding my family a healthy lunch and have recommended them to many other moms. I must have been in right after the managers read the review about their inconsistent policies. I ordered my one year old daughter(with severe allergies) her usual. The cashier was very nervous and said she needed to check with her manager. The manager came out and rudely told me that they could not make it anymore. They all decided to be "consistent" and that was against their policy to change the kids menu. She told me I could pay 2.50 to add the noodles. Seriously? I thought this place was started by moms that wanted better food options for their kids. I hope they remember this if it is true. Seems like it should be such a fun place to work. Not sure why all employees walk around with their tails between their legs. Guess if the bosses speak to customers in such a rude manner, their staff must really get it!! Needless to say, I will no longer be recommending Grabba Green.

Also, for the cost, did anyone notice they reduced the size of the box the food comes in? Same price? Kind of shady!

GO TO TRUE FOODS!!