“Frozen custard”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Beach
“Frozen custard”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The thing that differentiates this place above others is the frozen custard. Unfortunately, my chocolate mlikshake was runny, not thick. Not sure what happened. My husband had a vanilla shake and it was fine.

My daughter got a frozen custard in a cup as part of her kids meal and it was fine too.

The buttered buns on the burger are pretty good, very yummy. I got the chili and that was good too.

Not sure if the staff was new, but didn't really seem to know what promotions were going on or what the different items were on the menu. The food was decent. It's pretty solid for a fast-food place.

• Visited September 2013

Katy, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Just like back home in Sauk City and Middleton, Wisconsin. Liked everything and disliked nothing. I know this is more than 50 characters!

Visited June 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“frozen custard at its best, mmm”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Haven't tried their burgers and other sandwiches YET but intend to if they are anywhere as good as the soft freeze they serve. Multiple flavors including a special one every day. Decent prices, good size portions, fair prices, clean place, friendly staff.

• Visited June 2013
Kingman, Arizona
“I have loved Culver's for years!”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is a new Culver's and as you enter there is a GOLDEN COW waiting for you. I do not live anywhere near a Culver's and finding this one was a wonderful surprise. Flavor of the day was my kids favorite! I always get vanilla custard with raspberries. Cheese curds! Pork Tenderloin sandwiches are my favorite! I am so glad they are finally coming out west! Come to Kingman, PLEASE!!!

• Visited March 2013
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

We had heard great things about Culvers. We had never been before and were excited to give them a try. They have a huge menu but not overwhelming. We had the burgers, fish and chips, and chicken salad. Everything was delicious!! The burgers were super tasty, the fish was cooked perfectly, especially for fast food, and the salad tasted really fresh. We all enjoyed some custard as well. The kids got concrete mixes and I had a Pepsi float. Perfect way to finish our meal!! It is a little more expensive than other fast food, but totally worth it as you get a better burger/meal.

We will now recommend Culvers and will continue to return.