“Good food but one complaint”
Review of Mesquite Grille

Mesquite Grille
Ranked #753 of 1,256 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good food but one complaint”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Went there with my husband early Friday evening.
He ordered sliders, onion rings, and clam chowder. He enjoyed his dinner and was quite full.
I ordered the large kale salad with chicken which had an extra $5.00 charge. That didn't bother me but the size of the LARGE salad was comparable to a small side salad for $13.00. I asked our server if I got the small salad by mistake. He said no but was quick to ask if I wanted more kale. Hmmm. Really? Yes I wanted the large salad I ordered. So he brought me a little more. If I didn't say anything I'm sure that offer wouldn't have come. Do not order the large salad. It's tasty but a rip off.

I'm not running back. Too bad it's walking distance to our house.

“Golf Club Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Updated digs; good for our larger group, which was seated at a high top. Varied menu with enticing salad and sandwich selections. Service was friendly and prompt with bevies refilled seamlessly.

Visited September 2013