“Not Enjoyable”

Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark
Ranked #21 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Durango
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I usually stay at the Zona Resort here in Scottsdale as thisis wheremy company hasa contact,but last minute they were booked up. So my company put me here. The hotel is in a relatively inconvenient location for walking anywhere. The rooms are nice, the bathroom was nice. But I must say the front desk personnel upon check in and checkout (two different people) were both inept at their jobs. The check in lady had reservations for four of us yet assumed we were all staying in the same room. I had to clarify that no, we would all stay in our own room. She took over 30 minutes to check us in and we were the only people there. That night I requested a shuttle for 745am the next morning and was told that the shuttle only runs starting at 8 am. I showed the clerk the sign starting 7am to 7pm shuttle service and was told that the sign is wrong. But she did say that she would accommodate us. OK so the next morning I show up at 730 requesting the 0745 shuttle. The very rude front desk lady said that the shuttle only runs at 0730 and 0800. When I explained to her that we need to go at 745 she told me that that's not the way their system works. She never offered to call a cab for me, and just walked away. I work for a large air medical transport company here and we have at least 3-6 people in hotels occupying hotel rooms in Scottsdale every night of the year. I'm going to be sure to let my company know about the customer service that was shown to my crew and I during our brief stay.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Steven S
Travellers also viewed these Scottsdale hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark

Property: Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark
Address: 14255 N 87th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3680 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale)
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#20 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
#34 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale