“Moonshine!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went here as part of our food tour and ate delicious nachos with smoked brisket. Of course, we sampled the moonshine.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night and sat in booth on the bar side of the restaurant. We tried the bacon board which was good, but not sure I would get it again. We both had a half rack of ribs that came with coleslaw and tortillas (why I’m not certain). I liked the ribs as I thought they were meaty and tender. Sauce was a bit tangy for for us both, but improved after waiter brought a side of their jalapeño sauce. I liked the coleslaw, but my wife did not care for it. Again, we were divided on the fact that the ribs come already pre-sliced. The service was great as our waiter/bartender kept our drinks filled, suggested the jalapeño sauce and even brought us dampened napkins after we asked if they had a wipes for our sticky hands. We visited the Old Town location which was rustic (read as very casual) and was busier than expected for a late June (hot) night.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The Prime Rib was absolutely the best, I have ever had. They put a little goat cheese in the mashed potatoes, which I was not fond of. However the meat made up for the yucky potatoes. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We visited early in the evening on a weekday and had a great experience. The Nacho Plat we ordered was huge as was the BBQ Sampler that we chose for our entree. We had plenty of food for two adults and one child and more than enough for ample leftovers for the following day. Everything we ordered was delicious and our server was prompt and friendly. We would highly recommend to anyone who is in the area and would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Well first vacation to Scottsdale, saw this restaurant on the Food Network couldn't wait to visit. I ordered the 1/2 rack of ribs and my wife ordered the beef brisket. Presentation looked lovely, unfortunately, all my ribs were cold not even warm like they had just come out of the refrigerator, my wife's brisket was also luke warm. Both plates were sent back only to be returned a few minutes later not fresh as my first bite of ribs was still on the top. A quick reheat under the grill is that really satisfactory - I think not! I would have expected a fresh entree. A complementary glass of moonshine is not really the solution to the problem. We both were looking forward to this but we're really let down. The server even cleared my plate whilst my wife was still eating.