“Ahhhhhh Avania”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhh Avania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

This spa is so relaxing that I can't wait to go back each time I leave....the customer service is outstanding...Jennifer will attend to your every need/want. The customization of scents and music throughout the day is a nice touch. I highly recommend at least one massage while there because all of their therapists are outstanding. Plan on spending at least a few hours beyond your services to take advantage of the mineral pool, outdoor garden with plunge pool and sauna. The last time I was there, my friend and I spent 8 hours there!!
If you stay for lunch, have the southwest chicken salad....with grilled chicken and a glass of wine. Finish of the day by showering in the outdoor showers in a beautiful outdoor setting. So relaxing and rejuvenating that you will want to book your next stay before you leave.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank doctorstephanie

Kyoto, Japan
“Amazing Experience, as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Avania focuses entirely on relaxation, health and comfort. Our entire time spent within was wonderful. This time we just enjoyed the mineral pool, but their massage therapists are fabulous too. I highly recommend Spa Avania. The entire experience is always one to be remembered.

Visited August 2012
Washington D.C.
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Customer Service Great Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

This Spa was wonderful! I recently visited Scottsdale to visit three Spas for pampering and relaxation, this Spa tied at 1st Place for me. I had a relaxing massage, body scrub and vichy shower, my Technician's was awesome, I was pleasantly surprised that he was a DC Native, his skills were unmeasurable. I also received exceptional customer services from Jennifer and Jesse. While there, I enjoyed the Gym, Sauna, Ice Pool, Outdoor showers, Enhalation Room, Steam Room, Relaxation Room, Mineral Pool, and multi head shower and Lunch. The Southwest salad topped with Grilled Salmon was scrumptious.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Cavegirl369
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
135 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Good service and clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Very attentive. Clean. Amazing showers. Quiet, Around the corner from workout facility. Too bad it is in separate buildilng. Sometimes preteens ruin the experience

Visited February 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Spa staff very friendly. First time getting a mud bath and it was awesome!

Visited February 2012