“Beautiful and peaceful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of New Serenity Spa - Facial and Massage in Scottsdale

New Serenity Spa - Facial and Massage in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: New Serenity Spa - Facial and Massage in Scottsdale is home of the Serenity Massage and Serenity Facial. Massage and Facials are our specialty. Our Serenity Massage incorporates warm towels, sugar scrub, scalp massage and medium pressure. We offer body-centered therapy to help you heal mind and body. Our deep tissue massage therapy focuses on restoring blood circulation and lymphatic flow We are the only providers of the Serenity Facial, one of the best facials in Scottsdale. This is not your standard facial that treats the face only. It is the only facial that incorporates both facial and massage into one treatment. We have excellent reviews on Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook and Spafinder. We were recently named one of the top 10 day spas in Scottsdale, AZ by USA Today. Would you like to experience the most luxurious facial in Scottsdale? Try our new Miracle Facial. The best spa gift to look and feel younger and healthier.
Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful and peaceful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had heard about this spa from a friend and drove from Gilbert to try it. I scheduled a 1 hr massage. When I arrived the receptionist was very kind and polite, the waiting room was very clean, elegant and serene. My appt was right on time (big plus) and the massage room was so beautiful with amazing photography from Arizona, very relaxing music, and super nice and perfectly warm massage table. The massage was just the right pressure and my gal was super nice. I don't usually write reviews but I was just so pleased that I really wanted to leave a note of referral. Great tucked away location in Scottsdale too. Can't wait to come back and even add a facial! I loved it there.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Aymeezo

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Top shelf spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Staff: A+
Services: Relaxation Massage A+
Environment: Beautiful, soothing, and relaxing A+

Comments: This place is absolutely *the* place to remember when you need to decompress, detox, and refresh. From the first phone call through check out, the warm and intuitive service was first rate. Ask for Bridget, she's great!

4 Thank Barb D