“Zen Environment & Awesome Staff”

New Serenity Spa - Facial and Massage in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: New Serenity Spa - Facial and Massage in Scottsdale is home of the Serenity Massage and Serenity Facial. Massage and Facials are our specialty. Our Serenity Massage incorporates warm towels, sugar scrub, scalp massage and medium pressure. We offer body-centered therapy to help you heal mind and body. Our deep tissue massage therapy focuses on restoring blood circulation and lymphatic flow We are the only providers of the Serenity Facial, one of the best facials in Scottsdale. This is not your standard facial that treats the face only. It is the only facial that incorporates both facial and massage into one treatment. We have excellent reviews on Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook and Spafinder. We were recently named one of the top 10 day spas in Scottsdale, AZ by USA Today. Would you like to experience the most luxurious facial in Scottsdale? Try our new Miracle Facial. The best spa gift to look and feel younger and healthier.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I enjoyed every moment of my hour facial at New Serenity Spa.

The location is in the heart of North Scottsdale but you would think you walked into the middle of no where due to how quiet and serene the inside is.

I was greeted right away and given my paperwork, it was short and to the point which I enjoyed.

My Aesthetician was happy and a great listener. We reviewed my skin care needs and she filled me in on the treatment in detail. She noted that she loved working there since it was not a "chain"!

The room was quite, subtle and smelled so refreshing. After climbing into my heated bed the magic began. I had the Serenity Facial which included a deep cleansing, exfoliating, two hydrating masques, anti-aging moisturizer, arm massage, upper back massage, foot massage, warm towels and lower leg massage. It was pampering for my whole body.

After the treatment I received a quick tour of the products available to me and opted to get a organic facial cleanser to keep up on all the beautification that I had just received.

I highly recommend New Serenity Spa which I was told also had a yoga studio. One could spend the entire day there! Thank you to their staff for pampering me at a great price!

4  Thank Katie M

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had heard about this spa from a friend and drove from Gilbert to try it. I scheduled a 1 hr massage. When I arrived the receptionist was very kind and polite, the waiting room was very clean, elegant and serene. My appt was right on time (big plus) and the massage room was so beautiful with amazing photography from Arizona, very relaxing music, and super nice and perfectly warm massage table. The massage was just the right pressure and my gal was super nice. I don't usually write reviews but I was just so pleased that I really wanted to leave a note of referral. Great tucked away location in Scottsdale too. Can't wait to come back and even add a facial! I loved it there.

1  Thank Aymeezo
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Staff: A+
Services: Relaxation Massage A+
Environment: Beautiful, soothing, and relaxing A+

Comments: This place is absolutely *the* place to remember when you need to decompress, detox, and refresh. From the first phone call through check out, the warm and intuitive service was first rate. Ask for Bridget, she's great!

4  Thank Barb D