“Truly excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: Creative daytime dishes & fresh-squeezed OJ share menu space with lunch faves at this buzzy local hot-spot with a comfortable vibe.
Bel Air, Maryland
“Truly excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Butterfields has it. Hospitality I mean. So few really get that it's not good food or great service or fast service or hot food or nice atmosphere or friendly people.....it's ALL of that and even more! That is what Butterfields gets. All of it.

We had breakfast here. There were 20 people waiting. I asked what the wait was ans she told me no more than 20 minutes. It took 10. We sat and were immediately offered coffee and a drink. Coffee was excellent. Ordered pecan and banana French toast with eggs and bacon. My son did the same with waffles and sausage. Bacon was apple smoked and delightful. Eggs were perfect as was the French toast and waffle. Sausage was greasy and shouldn't be served but that's a product point not a quality of cooking. Place is really nicely decorated and inviting. Food came out in no more than 5 minutes and was excellent. Worth a trip these folks are in the ball.

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Marquette, Michigan
“Very good place to eat”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This is the only place we ate at mulitple times on our vacation. There are many food choices and everything we had was awesome. The omelettes are pretty big and the orange juice is freshly squeezed. Friendly staff. It seems to be always busy.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank KJ6920
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I went to Butterfields several times when it first opened several years ago. I thought it was okay, but nothing special. I had not been back for a couple of years until I tried it on April 12. I was pleasantly surprised in the changes I saw this visit. I ordered an omelet which was light and fluffy...one of the best I have ever had. My meal came with pancakes and grits, which were also very good. I thought the service was outstanding. The coffee was quite good and my cup was frequently refilled.The amount of food was more than I could eat. I look forward to returning soon.

1 Thank drjohnScottsdale
Scottsdale
“Too Popular, But I Love This Place”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The food is Great! Which means a long wait for a table just about every time I have gone there. It's near my home, but I don't go too often because it's always so busy. That's a high-quality problem to have! The coffee is also exceptionally good, and the service is almost always really good (except my most recent visit when the service was just okay).

I love this place, but I hate waiting in line.

1 Thank BJDealer
Calgary, Canada
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Great Breakfast restaurant.
Service and quality were excellent. Staff were very attentive to your needs.

1 Thank 240-Two-of-Us