“Breakfast in Scottsdale”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: Creative daytime dishes & fresh-squeezed OJ share menu space with lunch faves at this buzzy local hot-spot with a comfortable vibe.
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Butterfields/Butters are simply the best. Great food, very prompt service, and friendly staff and management. Get there before 8 AM as they are very popular.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 26 December 2017

The food is good, the service and interior lovely and both my wife and I enjoyed our breakfast but we were not blown away. We both had differing kinds of corn beef and hash: mine in a skillet, my wife Corn Beef Benedict and it was good but I prefer large crisp pieces of corn beef and this was ground up with hash browns. Again, it was good, just not over the top. Pancakes were very good indeed but I can't say they are superior to what we had the next day at House of Pancakes (it was Christmas day so our options were very limited). I recommend you try this place for breakfast but I probably wouldn’t wait around as we saw so many others as we were leaving (go early). Staff was superb.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Would give Butterfields five stars but it was very noisy. The food was worth it though. The server was friendly. We order breakfast and it was delicious. Egg whites are prepared fresh and very fluffy. The bacon was a delicious flavor and cooked just right. The potatoes were good but served warm not hot, so they were self limited. I had the raisin toast but it was burned.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

You must order the banana nut bread toast. Coffee was good too. Other breakfast items were good but not memorable.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This is a great breakfast restaurant offering wonderful choices. Pancake and omelettes can’t be beat.