“Busy, but worth it!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: Creative daytime dishes & fresh-squeezed OJ share menu space with lunch faves at this buzzy local hot-spot with a comfortable vibe.
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Came here on holiday Monday, Place was packed. We waited 15min for a table of 2, from my understanding that this is normal for this place. Ordered food and drinks, all were delicious and priced and portioned adequately.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast and this place is very popular. We ordered 4 stack of buttermilk pancakes with a side of sausage links. It came quickly and the links where a good size. The food was tasty but beware the prices are a little high.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We live by Butters at Via De Ventura and Hayden. It is always Wonderful! When we want a change of atmosphere, we go to Butterfields on Shea. Just as good, and just as much fun. The managers at both restaurants are very friendly, and we enjoy talking to them. Be sure to have a glass of their fresh squeezed orange juice. The coffee is wonderful .
Everything on the menu has their own twist. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes MMMMMMMM!
They only use the best ingredients in everything.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Butterfields/Butters are simply the best. Great food, very prompt service, and friendly staff and management. Get there before 8 AM as they are very popular.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

The food is good, the service and interior lovely and both my wife and I enjoyed our breakfast but we were not blown away. We both had differing kinds of corn beef and hash: mine in a skillet, my wife Corn Beef Benedict and it was good but I prefer large crisp pieces of corn beef and this was ground up with hash browns. Again, it was good, just not over the top. Pancakes were very good indeed but I can't say they are superior to what we had the next day at House of Pancakes (it was Christmas day so our options were very limited). I recommend you try this place for breakfast but I probably wouldn’t wait around as we saw so many others as we were leaving (go early). Staff was superb.