“Good place for people just wanting to dance and have a good time” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Axis / Radius - CLOSED

Axis / Radius
phoenix
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good place for people just wanting to dance and have a good time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

Me, my hubby and friends went to axis radius because we were sick of the same old weekend crap. We got there about 10pm and there was already a line. We were VIP which i suggest you get on the list so you don't pay a cover. The music was the best on the left side (not sure if it was axis or radius side) which was house, remix music, pop. The dj's are very good there and the dance floor fills up quickly. The only thing i would really complain about is the way people are dressed. I think they need to be more strict on dress code. The men in there seemed to be dressed ok, but the women got in wearing just about anything. Now don't get me wrong, i flaunt it, but in a classy NY way. The women in there wear short, and i mean short dresses and mini's with heels they cannottttt walk in. I couldnt tell you how many times a girl fell into me or how many thongs i saw. I think they should require people to dress classy not trashy. I have been here a few times and it has gotten worse with the dress code the most recent time. Overall it was great to get out and dance which me and my friends love to do. The drinks were so, so seemed like alot of ice was filling the cup instead of an actual DRINK. Oh and by the way, DO NOT leave your drink on a table, people actually walk around and take your drinks.

Visited May 2011
3 Thank truereviewsPhoenix

la
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Axis radius”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

this place had great music and dancing. it provides the Vegas atomosphere along with the small town vibe.

1 Thank sanaz86
Prescott AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2010

Really BAD Bday. My boyfriend paid for a VIP table. There were 4 of us and after drinking half the bottle we got up to dance and left the table with 4 partially full glasses on it, 1/2 a bottle and my cousins purse (yes I know, the smart). We danced for awhile and when we returned to the table it had been completely cleared. I found the waitress and asked where the h#%& our stuff was. She was completely RUDE and grabbed my arm and started shaking me in front of everyone. I went to the manager and found him to be even more RUDE than the waitress which I didn't think could be possible. My cousin is out her purse and nobody cared. My boyfriend spent $300 for a very bad time and we didn't even get to drink the bottle. I called the police for being manhandled but by the time they arrived the club was closed so I had no witnesses. My boyfriend was told he would be reimbursed but that never happened. IT WAS AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Beware, pay for the VIP and then they clear you out while dancing.

1 Thank sueCarman