“TERRIBLE”
Review of Axis / Radius - CLOSED

Axis / Radius
Reviewed 11 December 2010

Really BAD Bday. My boyfriend paid for a VIP table. There were 4 of us and after drinking half the bottle we got up to dance and left the table with 4 partially full glasses on it, 1/2 a bottle and my cousins purse (yes I know, the smart). We danced for awhile and when we returned to the table it had been completely cleared. I found the waitress and asked where the h#%& our stuff was. She was completely RUDE and grabbed my arm and started shaking me in front of everyone. I went to the manager and found him to be even more RUDE than the waitress which I didn't think could be possible. My cousin is out her purse and nobody cared. My boyfriend spent $300 for a very bad time and we didn't even get to drink the bottle. I called the police for being manhandled but by the time they arrived the club was closed so I had no witnesses. My boyfriend was told he would be reimbursed but that never happened. IT WAS AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Beware, pay for the VIP and then they clear you out while dancing.

1  Thank sueCarman