“Good Quality Mexican Food”
Review of Cantina Laredo - CLOSED

Cantina Laredo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This feels like a fairly new restaurant with nice decor and ample parking outside. We were 7 in our party and started with chips and Salsa and some of the homemade guacamole. The chips were very light and warm and the guac excellent. I and one other had Carne Asada and it was terrific. Others had an assortment of Enchiladas and all seemed happy. Reasonable prices and decent service for a good experience overall.

1  Thank Stephen C
There are newer reviews for Cantina Laredo

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We spent a week in Scottsdale on vacation and like this place so much, we went back a second time. I really enjoyed the cheese dip starter with the tortilla chips. If you're vegetarian, be sure to ask them to omit the beef on top. The stuffed pepper I had was very tasty and the avacado and vegetable encheladas very excellent.

1  Thank Lauren K
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Have been to the one in Ft Worth several times and this was very similar. I had the halibut and it was excellent and the skirt steak my guest had was also very good. Table side guacamole was fresh and well prepared. It's not cheap but it is good food. Check out the margarita menu too. Lots to choose from.

1  Thank jads4u
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Had a great meal at the Cantina Laredo after a bit of shopping.

Food was excellent. Service was very good. Loved the atmosphere.

I will definitely go again and recommend to my friends

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We ate here twice last week. Fajitas were great. Everyone liked their food. The service was excellent. They bring out a mild and hot salsa. My wife loved the mild salsa and I loved the hot. Both days we were full on chips and salsa before the food arrived!